Spiritual tour in Nepal is really a major spiritual destination of the world where you find numerous numbers of temples with various gods and goddess residing. Many holy scripts describe Nepal as the land of God and Goddesses. This is the same country where Lord Buddha took birth 2500 years back. For thousands of years this land has been using by many saints and monks for their spiritual practices.
The benchmark of religions in Nepal gives a unique status in the world. Almost all the important religious sects of the world are found in Nepal, however, the majority of the population believes in Hinduism. The bound of the two religions, Hinduism and Buddhism serve as a unique example of tolerance and brotherhood. Both community people celebrate many festivals of religious significance commonly with equal enthusiasm and there is the co-existence of all the other religion. This tour aids in experiencing the conglomeration of the religions and to explore the sites of the country. This core focus of this trip is to abstract depth knowledge about the cultures, religion & the history of places. This trip takes us to geographically diverse region of Nepal from Terai to Himalayan belt.
- Explore Pashupatinath Temple, Swyambhunath Temple and Boudhanath Temple.
- Learn cultural practice of Hindu and Buddhist Community people.
- Experience tolerance and brotherhood in Hinduism and Buddhism.
- Visit Namo Buddha and mediate there.
- Excursion to World Peace Pagoda, Malepatan Gumba, Hyangja Tibetan Refugee Camp
- Visit World Peace Pagoda and Lumbini Crane Santury.
- Budanilkantha Temple and Kopan Monastery