Everest Panorama Trek is a short and relatively easy trek in Khumbu Region. This treks is popular among enthusiast trekker having time bound and physical restriction to reach Everest Base Camp. We follow the trail through the rhododendron, pine and fir forests, milky-white fast flowing Dudh Koshi River, passing over many impressive suspension bridges, homeland of world popular climbers and witness their well- preserved culture and monasteries. Everest Panorama trek offers a delightful scenic view of Mt. Everest rising behind Lhotse and Nuptse from the Everest View Hotel, along with exploration of Tenbouche Monastry and Khumjung where we can see the skull of a Yeti.
We fly from Kathmandu to Lukla in the Khumbu region and trek up to Namche. Namche Bazzar is known as “Gateway to Everest” and famous for scenic mountain beauty. We trek to Tyangboche which is renowned for its monastery and into the Khumjung village, where we feel the spiritual prosperity of Sherpa people; explore their settlement and enjoy their colorful festivals. This trek is a great introduction to Sherpa country and its culture with great mountain views.
- Moderate trek Suitable for those having physical restriction and time bound.
- Exploring an ancient Buddhist Monasteries where Yeti Skull kept.
- Spectacular views of Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Nuptse
- Unique cultures and warm hospitality of Sherpa Community.
- Proper acclimation during trek.
- Lead by experienced guides who have stood on the summit of Everest and other 8000 meters peaks.
- Sightseeing around the Kathmandu Valley including UNESCO world heritage sites.