Hunting in Nepal is legal in some of the areas as condition applies for it, as Blue Deer Hunting is famous hunting in Nepal. Dhorpatan hunting reserve is found not distant from capital Kathmandu, may be a natural life save on the strides of the Himalayan with indicated chasing squares. Nepal brags a hunting save of its claim sorts certain species of wild creatures are permitted to be hunt. The most hunting species region or legal hunting in Nepal Himalayan Blue sheep, Himalayan Tahr, Wild hog and yapping deer hunters allowed to be hunted. The hunting group, you, your guides, and watchmen, will be accompanied by an official from the hunting save to form beyond any doubt you chase within the indicated zone as it were for a indicated period.
Nepal is an perfect destination for experience tourism counting and Blue deer Hunting. Hunting in Nepal is a challenging assignment since you would like to discover the creatures by foot at tall elevations of over 3,000 meters. Blue Deer Hunting is permitted in a indicated piece as it were and seekers cannot witch pieces amid their hunt.The making a difference group, by and large, makes a difference you in finding the creature but the shooting choice rests onto you. The range and the creatures included within the enterprise making hunting, the ultimate involvement for Hunting Blue deer. The most excellent portion is that seekers are permitted to require their trophy hunting in Nepal legal. Nepal is characterize by spiritualist crests, outlandish slopes and Himalayas, beautiful valleys disconnected woodlands and other distinctive shapes of untouchable nature.
Trip Highlights for Blue Deer Hunting in Nepal:
- Hunting safari around high green hills and mountains of South Asia, North Mid West Himalaya
- Astounding views of of Dhaulagiri range, Annapurna, Fishtail and Manaslu Himal
- An adventurous search of Himalayan Blue deer hunting around rugged mountains for hunting
- Exploring remote farm villages within complete wilderness in the shade of high peaks for hunting in Nepal
- Following an old trails of Beni to Dolpo on isolated country of Dhorpatan Hunting Reserves
- An exciting adventure following footsteps of beautiful Himalayan Blue Deer areas for hunting
- Hunting in Nepal within high snowcapped peaks of Dhaulagiri massive mountain range
- Trek through lush rhododendron forests, fir, pine, birch, and mountain villages
Note: There are six separate hunting blocks and this block must be booked in advance to avoid different party at same time. After getting the Confirmation from Clients, then block can be reserved. At least we have to plan a week hunting period for one person, but more than one person need longer time. At once we can maximum operate 4 peoples.
Seng Bloch( For Naur & Jharal)
Sundaha Block(For Naur & Jharal)
Dogadhi Block (For Naur & Jharal)
Barse Block (For Naur & Jharal)
Fagune Block (For Naur & Jharal)
Gutsang Block (For Naur & Jharal)
Surtibang Block ( Jharal ) only