Entwining architecture and religion and featuring some of the most marvelous structures filled with artistry and ambiance, this custom tailored tour will captivate you every step of the way along the Buddhist trail. Following in the footsteps of Siddhartha Gautama brings you more than just the spiritual essence of Buddha’s life but also the grand history of the time, the sensational landscape that persists, and the remarkable architecture that continues to be the most coveted artwork, from the Taj Mahal to the ruins as Bodhgaya. Taking a walk along the Buddhist trail is all about the first step.
Trip Highlights :
- Discover the true earthen locations of the Buddha, from his birthplace to the tranquil temples that stand where he once proselytized
- Marvel at the architectural pearl that is the Taj Mahal
- Drift through the remarkable world that exists along the River Ganges on a river cruise
- Experience the working dichotomy of both the old and the new in Delhi
- Enjoy the sacred bathing pool at the sight of Buddha’s birth in Lumbini at Nepal