Lobuche East is challenging and technically demanding peak situated next to the Khumbu Glacier in Everest Region with an altitude of (6119 m). It offers a variety of existing routes and wide scope for new lines – making it a famous trekking peaks in Nepal. There exist two distinct ascend to Lobuche peak: Lobuche east and Lobuche west which are adjoined by a continuous ridge and separated by a narrow cleft with substantial gap. The normal route for Lobuche peak is from East and ascending is through South Ridge which embarks with glorious sight of Khumbu Glacier, Khumbu Icefall and glorious Himalayan ranges including Mt. Everest, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Changste and Mt. Lhotse, etc.
Our trip begins with a scenic flight to Lukla. The trek routes through Namche Bazaar, Tengboche, Dingboche, where we explore Sherpa villages- cultures and tradition, Buddhist monasteries, abundant flora and fauna and get acclimatized on reaching Everest Base Camp via Kalapathat. On summiting Lobuche East, we admire panorama view of the Everest region along with myriad peaks to the west and south including Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Ama Dablam, Cholatse.
Highlights of Lobuche East Climbing :
- Astounding views of the Himalayas.
- Scenic flight to Lukla
- Exhilarating climbing experience in Khumbu Region.
- Excellent views of Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Ama Dablam.
- Explore Tengboche monastery.
- Explore Sherpa villages and discover their culture and lifestyle.
- Sightseeing around the Kathmandu Valley including UNESCO world heritage sites.