Kanchenjunga I (8,586 m) is the 3rd highest peak in the world located in Eastern Nepal on the boarder in Sikkim is considered as one of the most beautiful mountain massifs in the world. Kanchenjunga Base Camp trek is remote, wild and full of adventure as it is surrounded by a spectacular National Park characterized by exceptional natural and cultural diversity. We follow trails through abundant rhododendron and bamboo forests, dramatic mountain panorama, communities with ancient history. We get chance to discover the unique local culture and lifestyle of the Rai and Limbu people. Kanchenjunga Conservation Area is another attraction of this trek where we will find rare and unique flora and fauna including rhododendrons, orchids, snow leopard, Asiatic black bear, red panda etc . The trek will take us across terraced hills towards the peaks of Jannu, Khabru and Kumbakarna with Kanchanjunga and Rathong towering above. This is one of the best treks in eastern Nepal.
• Splendid views of the magnificent Mt. Kanchenjunga.
• Hike along the less touristic region
• Explore wilderness
• Explore the beautiful remote villages of Kanchenjunga region.
• Mt Kanchenjunga- Third highest peak in the world
• Glimpse of traditional rural life, Nepali and Tibetan hospitality.
• Enjoy the Snow-capped mountains delight with views of waterfalls, landscapes and surrounding.
• Challenging trek in the Kanchanjunga region.
• Remoteness and untouched natural heritages.
• Wildlife such as Snow leopard, Musk deer, Red panda, etc.
• Snow-capped mountains above 8000m.
• Kanchenjunga glacier and many others.
• Sightseeing around the Kathmandu Valley including UNESCO world heritage sites.