Gokyo Valley trek and Gokyo Ri presents an extraordinary opportunity to witness huge mountain extend over 8000m counting the most noteworthy Mt. Everest, Cho Oyu, Lhotse, Makalu and the Ngozumpa Icy mass: the biggest icy mass within the Nepal Himalayas. The forte of this journey is we investigate emerald green lake with the view of colossal ice edge between Cho Oyu , and Gyachung ice sheet. Besides amid this journey we locate over secured greenery and fauna of Sagarmatha National Park.
Gokyo Valley trek via Gokyo Ri starts with an invigorating flight to Kathmandu- Ramechhap-Lukla . We journey from Lukla to Phakding on the same day and walk to Namche on other day. Namche Bazzar is known as “ The Door to Everest” where we acclimate and observe great mountain extend see from Lodging Everest See. The path ahead separates the course; one leads to the Gokyo and other to Everest Base Camp. We journey from Namche to Phorse and at long last reach Machhermo. Five hour walk from Machharmo we reach Gokyo after climbing Gokyo Ri which is popular for dawn and dusk sees. Gokyo valley offers picturesque excellence of mountain extend over Gokyo Lake. We move to Dole from Gokyo to return back to Namche.
Trip Highlights for Gokyo Valley and Gokyo Ri Trek:
- Scenic and adventurous flight to Lukla.
- Experience the exhilarating treks to Gokyo Valley via Gokyo Ri.
- Amazing view of emerald green lake with its surrounding.
- Spectacular views of Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Makalu
- Unique cultures and warm hospitality of Sherpa Community.
- Proper acclimation during trek.
- Lead by experienced guides who have stood on the summit of Everest and other 8000 meters peaks.
- Sightseeing around the Kathmandu Valley including UNESCO world heritage sites.