This family adventure holiday to Nepal is designed to engross yourself with your family in the beautiful country Nepal with magnanimous and charming faces. Each day is full of adventure as we start with our exploration with a visit to the famous Hindu shrine “Pashupatinath Temple” and Buddhist Stupa “Bouddhanath”. We explore Kathmandu, the city of temples, Pokhara, the city of Lake and Chitwan, the land of one horned Rhino, during this trip.
Pokhara offers the spectacular view of mountains, namely Annapurna, Mannchapuchhre, Manalsu, and Dhaulagiri. Glimpse of shadow of Machhapuchre on Fewa lake is splendid as we take boat ride. Our adventure in Nepal continues in Chitwan National Park were we look for wildlife especially rhino and tigers, and keep ourselves on canoeing, elephant bathing, watching for water birds and skulking crocs. Leaving Chitwan we move to Kurintar to enjoy a walk to a local Chepang community and an exhilarating cable car ride to the Manakamana Temple. Returning to Kathmandu we have time for a local cooking session and some all-important souvenir shopping.
- Encounter monasteries, temples and stunning landscapes
- Sightseeing around the Kathmandu Valley including UNESCO world heritage sites.
- Sunrise and Sunset View over Nagarkot.
- Adventure Activities like Boating, Cannoning, Jungle Safari, Elephant Bathing.
- Cultural learning (customs, religion, tradition) of Nepali People.
- Learn to cook traditional Nepali recipe like Dal Bhat or Allo Paratha, Nepali Dhindo(Porridge) , Momo etc