The Everest Circuit trekking venture is an ideal challenge for the bold adventurer seeking thrilling experience. The arduous section is to first climb Chhukung Ri (5,546m) and cross Kongma La pass border itself at (5535m), and lengthy duration approximately 18 to 21 days that goes through both the Gokyo Lake area and the Everest Base Camp. The Chola Pass offers interesting “climbs” of Gokyo Ri, Chukkung Ri and Kalapathar for marvelous views of icefalls and glaciers of Mahalangur Himalayan range which comprises of five major 8000+ meter peaks such as: Everest, Cho Oyu, Lhotse, Lhotse-shar and Makalu. This trail includes the view of Everest base camp, and also goes through renowned regions like Lukla, Namche Bazar, Tengboche and much of the Khumbu district.
Highlights of Everest Circuit Trek :
- Cross Kongma La pass (5535m) and Chola Pass (5420m) – highest pass of Everest region.
- Exhilarating hiking experiences towards Mount Everest.
- Excellent views of world highest peak Mt. Everest, Amadablam, Makalu, Nuptse, Thamserku, Lhotse and Khumbu icefal.
- Encounter monasteries, temples and stunning landscapes.
- Lead by experienced guides who have stood on the summit of Everest and other 8000 meters peaks.
- Sightseeing around the Kathmandu Valley including UNESCO world heritage sites.